My lessons are for beginners and experienced singers who want to learn Broadway, pop, jazz, classical, folk or any other style of singing. Using specifically tailored vocal exercises, you will learn skills to control your sound and keep your voice healthy and strong. Lessons are fun, and mistakes are encouraged!
|Location||The studio is located in the Park Slope neighborhood of Brooklyn. The F, G and R subway lines are all a 5 minute walk. Lessons can be done via Skype as well.|
|Daytime, evening and weekend times based on availability.
To set up a lesson or consultation, text, call or email. Bookings can also be made online.
|Cancelation Policy||Notification 24 hours before the scheduled lesson or the fee will be charged in full. This includes cancelations due to illness.|
|Payment||Venmo, PayPal, cash or check are accepted.|
Here’s a sample of Brooklyn Voice Studio students:
- High schooler preparing for an audition to LaGuardia
- Grammy-nominated jazz guitarist who wants more vocal stamina
- Pilates teacher who wants to improve “Happy Birthday”
- Voice-over professional who wants better vocal health
- Salsa teacher who wants to croon like Ed Sheeran
- Recording singer-songwriter who wants to improve her sound and range
- Teacher/actor who wants to improve projection and tone for performances